- Markings each 1/100 ft. or millimeter
- Traceable to national standards
- Sensitivity adjustable to conductivity
- Probes avoid false readings in cascading water
- Permanent laser markings
- Non-stretch PVDF flat tape with stainless steel conductors
- Rugged, corrosion proof components
- Strong, flexible tapes
- Easy to splice and repair
- PVDF replacement tapes are interchangeable with other meters
- Narrow 5/8" (16 mm) diameter probe
- Sturdy free-standing reel with carrying handle
- Accurately laser marked every 1/100 ft or each mm
- Lengths to 1000 ft or 300 m
- Markings certified traceable to national standards
- CSA certified intrinsically safe for hazardous locations
- CE Standards & ATEX certified
- Sample from depths up to 33 feet (sea level) (max depth depends upon elevation, tubing and water density).
- 120 ml/min to approximately 3.5 L/min flow rates standard.
- Optional tubing adapter kit allows sample rate as low as 40 ml/min.
- Powered by 12 volt DC 3-5 amp max draw.
- Robust and water resistant metal case.
- Ideal for vacuum pumping and pressure delivery of liquids or gases