Solinst Model 122 Interface Meter
- Narrow 5/8" (16 mm) diameter probe
- Sturdy free-standing reel with carrying handle
- Accurately laser marked every 1/100 ft or each mm
- Lengths to 1000 ft or 300 m
- Markings certified traceable to national standards
- CSA certified intrinsically safe for hazardous locations
- CE Standards & ATEX certified
Solinst Oil/Water Interface Meters give clear and accurate measurements of product level and thickness in wells and tanks.
Determination of both light (floating) non-aqueous phase liquids (LNAPL) and dense (sinking) non-aqueous phase liquids (DNAPL) is quick and easy. The factory-sealed probe is pressure proof (up to 500 psi) and tapes are available in a range of lengths from 100 - 1000 ft (30 - 300 m).
The 5/8" (16 mm) diameter probe allows easy access through tight spaces and into narrow wells. The probe is designed for use in various monitoring applications. 122M Mini Interface Meters also available, see 122M Data Sheet for more information.