Thanks for your interest in Enviro-Equipment, Inc. As employment positions become available the details of the position will be provided below.
Environmental Equipment Specialist
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Environmental Equipment Specialist. Job duties include calibration, sales, cleaning, troubleshooting, maintenance/repair and delivery of environmental monitoring equipment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience as an environmental consultant doing fieldwork or related experience using scientific instruments.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including the use of customer database and inventory programs.
- Bachelor's degree in safety or environmental sciences related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Electrical/mechanical background or aptitude with extreme attention to details.
- A positive "can do" attitude and be extremely dependable.
- The energy and ability to multitask successfully in a fast paced professional environment.
- The ability to lift at least 75 lbs and work standing up most of the day.
- No problem working in a completely smoke-free environment.
- A valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
Since 1993 Enviro-Equipment in Charlotte, NC has been a leading supplier of environmental monitoring equipment to engineering and environmental consulting companies, industrial operations, universities, laboratories, and county, state and federal government agencies. We are a distributor for over 30 manufacturers of the latest technology in air, water and soil monitoring and remediation. We have a reputation for providing clean, calibrated and reliable rental equipment, on time, at reasonable rates with exceptional customer service by experienced environmental professionals.
Enviro-Equipment offers a competitive salary/benefits package including medical insurance, simple matching IRA, paid vacation and holidays. Send resumes to email@example.com
Enviro-Equipment, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.