Landtec GEM 2000 Plus Landfill Gas Monitor Rental
- Designed for use on landfills to monitor landfill gas extraction systems, flares and migration control systems.
- Measures methane (0-100%), carbon dioxide (0-100%), oxygen (0-25%), carbon monoxide (0-2000ppm), hydrogen sulfide (0-500ppm) and balance gas.
- Field calibration record and semi-annual factory calibration certificate included.
- LANDTEC system gas analyzer manager software included.
The Landtec GEM 2000 Plus was designed and field proven to monitor landfill gas extraction systems accurately and efficiently. The GEM 2000 Plus has all the capabilities of GEM 2000 model and more.
The GEM 2000 Plus samples and analyzes the methane, carbon dioxide, oxygen, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen sulfide content of landfill gas. The easy-to-read LCD screen shows the results as percentages of CH4, CO2, O2 and "balance" gas, and parts per million (ppm) of CO and H2S. It also shows static and differential pressure readings. The GEM 2000 Plus calculates and displays flow (SCFM) and calorific value (KW or BTU).
- Minimize erroneous CO readings
- No need to take more than one instrument to site
- Can be used for routine sub-surface migration monitoring of landfill site perimeter probes and for measuring gas composition, pressure and flow in gas extraction systems
- The user is able to set up comments and questions to record information at site and at each sample point
- Ensures consistent collection of data for accurate analysis
- Allows balancing of gas extraction systems
|Methane||0 - 100%|
|Carbon Dioxide||0 - 100%|
|Oxygen||0 - 25%|
|Carbon Monoxide||0 - 2000 ppm|
|Hydrogen Sulfide||0 - 500 ppm|
|Accuracy||0-5% volume||5-15% volume||15% - Full Scale|
|CH4||± 0.3%||± 1%||± 3%|
|CO2||± 0.3%||± 1%||± 3%|
|O2||± 1%||± 1%||± 1%|
|CO||± 10%||± 10%||± 10%|
|H2S||± 10%||± 10%||± 10%|
|Energy||BTU/hr||1000 BTU/hr||Calculated from specific parameters|
|Static Pressure||in. H2O||0.1 in. H2O||Direct Measurement|
|Differential Pressure||in. H2O||0.001 in. H2O||Direct Measurement|
|Sampling Pump||300 cc/min nominal flow|
|Pump Vacuum Limit||up to 100" WC|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride battery pack containing six 4AH cells. Not user replaceable. Lithium Manganese battery for data retention.|
|Battery life||Typical use 10 hours from fully charged condition.|
|Battery charger||Separate intelligent 2A battery charger powered from AC voltage supply (110-230V).|
|Charge time||Approximately 2 hours from complete discharge.|
- GEM 2000 Plus
- Data Cable
- 10ft PVC Tubing
- Hard Carrying Case
- Soft Case with Strap
- Instruction Manual
- Water Trap Filter with Tubing
- Battery Charger
- PC Software
- Field Calibration Record
- Factory Calibration Certificate
- Spare Filter