The Landtec GEM 2000 Plus was designed and field proven to monitor landfill gas extraction systems accurately and efficiently. The GEM 2000 Plus has all the capabilities of GEM 2000 model and more.
The GEM 2000 Plus samples and analyzes the methane, carbon dioxide, oxygen, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen sulfide content of landfill gas. The easy-to-read LCD screen shows the results as percentages of CH4, CO2, O2 and "balance" gas, and parts per million (ppm) of CO and H2S. It also shows static and differential pressure readings. The GEM 2000 Plus calculates and displays flow (SCFM) and calorific value (KW or BTU).
- Minimize erroneous CO readings
- No need to take more than one instrument to site
- Can be used for routine sub-surface migration monitoring of landfill site perimeter probes and for measuring gas composition, pressure and flow in gas extraction systems
- The user is able to set up comments and questions to record information at site and at each sample point
- Ensures consistent collection of data for accurate analysis
- Allows balancing of gas extraction systems