Landtec GEM 2000 Landfill Gas Monitor Rental
- Designed for use on landfills to monitor landfill gas extraction systems, flares and migration control systems.
- Measures methane (0-100%), carbon dioxide (0-100%), oxygen (0-25%) and balance gas.
- Field calibration record and semi-annual factory calibration certificate included.
- LANDTEC system gas analyzer manager software included.
The GEM 2000 was designed by CES-LANDTEC specifically for use on landfills to monitor landfill gas (LFG) extraction systems, flares, and migration control systems. The GEM 2000 combines the GEM 500 and the GA-90 into one faster, more accurate, intrinsically safe instrument.
The GEM 2000 samples and analyzes the methane, carbon dioxide and oxygen content of landfill gas. The easy-to-read LCD screen shows the results as percentages of CH4, CO2, O2 and "balance" gas. The GEM 2000 calculates and displays gas flow rate.
It also measure and displays Btu content, temperature (w/optional probe), relative and atmospheric pressures and CH4 LEL (Lower Explosive Limit).
|Methane||0 - 100%|
|Carbon Dioxide||0 - 100%|
|Oxygen||0 - 25%|
|Accuracy||0-5% volume||5-15% volume||15% - Full Scale|
|CH4||± 0.3%||± 1%||± 3%|
|CO2||± 0.3%||± 1%||± 3%|
|O2||± 1%||± 1%||± 1%|
|Sampling Pump||300 cc/min nominal flow|
|Pump Vacuum Limit||up to 70" WC|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride battery pack containing six 4AH cells. Not user replaceable. Lithium Manganese battery for data retention.|
|Battery life||Typical use 10 hours from fully charged condition.|
|Battery charger||Separate intelligent 2A battery charger powered from AC voltage supply (110-230V).|
|Charge time||Approximately 2 hours from complete discharge.|
|UL||Certified to Class 1, Zone 1, AEx ib lla T4|
- GEM 2000
- Data Cable
- 10ft PVC Tubing
- Hard Carrying Case
- Soft Case with Strap
- Instruction Manual
- Water Trap Filter with Tubing
- Battery Charger
- PC Software
- Field Calibration Record
- Factory Calibration Certificate
- Spare Filter