Grundfos Redi-Flo 2 Pump Rental
- Fits in 2" wells or larger (cooling shroud required for wells > 2")
- Maximum flow rate of 9 gallons per minute (GPM).
- 75-300ft motor length lead available.
- 3/8" or 1/2" barb fitting for tubing connection.
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) controller allows for fine tuning flow speed.
NOTICE: Rental rates do not include controller, see accessories area for controller pricing.
The Grundfos Redi-Flo 2 is a variable speed submersible groundwater pump used for purging and sampling groundwater in 2-inch wells or larger (cooling shroud required for wells larger than 2-inches). The Redi-Flo 2 pump is constructed out of stainless steel and teflon. The redi-flo 2 controller can be powered by by either 115V or 230V AC power. The default set-up for rental units is 115V AC.
|Max Flow||9 GPM|
|Full Load Rating||0.5 HP / 220V / 3 PH / 400Hz / 5.5A|
|Maximum Current (SFA)||5.5 amps|
|Discharge Port||1/2" Female NPT ( 3/8" and 1/2" Hose Barb Adaptors Available )|
|Minimum Ambient Fluid Temperature||34°F (1°C)|
|Maximum Ambient Fluid Temperature||80°F (28°C)|
|Motor Lubricating Fluid||Deionized (DI) Water|
|Dimensions||11.3" length x 1.81" diameter|
|Net Weight||5.5 lbs., excluding motor lead|
|Cable Lengths||Various lengths available from 100' to 300'.|
- Grundfos Redi-Flo 2 Pump
- Desired Cable Length (75 - 300 ft)
- Hose Clamps
- 1/2" or 3/8" Hose Barb
- Instruction Manual