- Wide variety of applications for use, including aquifer pump and slug testing.
- 0.72" diameter housing allows the transducer to fit into 1" wells and larger.
- 4 MB memory stores up to 350,000 data points, captures up to 4 data points per second.
- 30 PSI (69 feet depth) and 100 PSI (231 feet depth) vented models available.
- Win-Situ 5 software included for data display, download, and export.
|Title||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|In-Situ 30 PSI LevelTROLL 700 Pressure Transducer Rental||$85.00||$255.00||$765.00|
|In-Situ 100 PSI LevelTROLL 700 Pressure Transducer Rental||$85.00||$255.00||$765.00|
Simultaneously measures pressure, temperature, depth and open channel flow (based on pressure). Choose the titanium Level TROLL® 700 instrument when you need a water level instrument with exceptional performance. Professional logging options expand functionality includes linear average, step linear, true logarithmic, and fast linear (4x/second) logging in addition to standard linear, fast linear, and event. The LevelTroll has a fast logging rate of 4 logs per second. The "Pause" and "Restart" logging features let you restart logarithmic sampling within the same file. It is easily connected for use with your laptop, or rent the durable RuggedReader® handheld PC for instrument setup and field tests.
- LevelTroll 700 (30 or 100 PSI)
- Cable (50 and 100 ft Increments)
- Connection Adapters
- Hard Case
- Instruction Manual
- WinSitu 5 Software
± 0.05% FS (@ 15°C)
5, 15, 30, 100, 300, 500
± 0.005% FS or better
-20 to 80°C
-20 to 80°C (-4 to 176°F)
-40 to 80°C (-40 to 176°F)
18.3 mm (0.72 in)
21.6 cm (8.5 in)
0.197 kg (0.43 lb)
Titanium, Black Delrin®
5 yrs or 2M readings (1 reading = time plus all available parameters read from device or logged)
Real-Time Reading Rate
1 per second
4 MB / 350,000 (1 data point = time plus one parameter in a data log)
Fastest Logging Rate
4 per second
Max. no. of logs
Linear, Fast Linear, Event, Linear Average, Step Linear, True Logarithmic
accurate to 1 second per day
Silicon strain gauge