- Fits in 4" wells or larger.
- Maximum flow rate of roughly 20 gallons per minute (GPM).
- 100 feet motor lead length.
- Stainless steel and teflon construction.
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) controller allows for fine tuning flow speed.
NOTICE: Rental rates do not include controller, see accessories area for controller pricing.
|Title||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Grundfos Redi-Flo 4 100 Ft. Pump Rental||$75.00||$190.00||$540.00|
The Grundfos Redi-Flo 4 is a variable speed submersible pump used for groundwater sampling and purging in 4-inch wells or larger. The redi-flo 4 is constructed out of stainless steel and teflon. It is capable of pumping 20 GPM at roughly 100 feet of head. The Redi-Flo 4 controller can be powered by either 115V or 230V AC power. The default set-up for rental units is 115V AC.
- Grundos Redi-Flo 4 Pump
- 100 ft. Cable
- Hose Clamp
- 1" Hose Barb
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
Motor Lead Length
Pump End Length
1.25 inches NPT
Maximum Operating Temperature
Maximum Submergence Pressure
Maximum Number of Starts Per Hour
Minimum Recommended Flow Past Motor