Heron Skinny Dipper Water Level Meter
- 1/4" probe fits into the smaller wells.
- 1/4" slim extruded polyethylene tape.
- Tape lengths: 30m or 100ft, 60m or 200ft, 100m or 300ft, 150m or 500ft.
- Static water level mode.
The Skinny Dipper water level meter is ideal for measuring static water levels in narrow wells, boreholes, tubes and piezometers. The slim line tape and ¼” probe enable users to take readings while the pump is still in the well, whereas wider tapes may get tangled. The premium padded carry case comes included to protect your precision instrument from the elements.
The ¼” polyethylene tape, available in metric (mm) or engineering scale (1/100’), is marked with black and red graduations, making measurements easy to read in the field.
- Electronic Module (IP65) – removable for easy cleaning and servicing. Circuits and components are potted to protect from moisture and dust intrusion
- Sensitivity Switch – to adjust for false signals from cascading water
- Probe (IP68) – ¼” fully submersible up to 100m/300’ for 20 minutes
- Tape – ¼” extruded polyethylene tape – markings in metric (mm) or engineering scale (1/100’)
- Padded Carry Case – to protect your precision water level meter from the elements
- Hanger – built in, to support the meter at the well head, allows for hands free deployment
- Tape Guide – built in, to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing
- Vinyl Holding Grip – molded to the frame, ergonomic easy grip
- Winding Handle – custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands
|Height||36 cm (14.2")|
|Depth||21 cm (8.3")|
|Width||29 cm (11.4")|
|Weight (Reel Assembly Only)||2.30 kg (5.1 lbs)|
|Plate Size||26.67 cm (10.5")|
|Hanger||Included on frame leg|
|Tape Guide||Included on frame leg|
|Test Points||On back of frame|
|Conductors||7 strand (4 S/S & 3 copper)|
|Markings||Metric or Engineering Scale - Under Jacketing|
|Width||6.35 mm (0.25")|
|Dog Bone Profile||No|
|Weight||32 g (0.070 lbs)|
|Length||Probe 70 mm (3.5") with weights 180 mm (9")|
|Diameter||6.35 mm (0.25")|
|Depth Rating||Up to 100 m / 300 ft for 20 min.|
|Wetted Material||S/S & Delrin|
|Power Source||9 Volt alkaline|
|Sensitivity Control||S/S & Aluminum|
|Audio / Visual Indication||Ultra bright LED & 80 dBi buzzer|