- Trimble Terrasync GNSS software, efficient field GIS Data collection and maintenance.
- 10 cm accuracy after postprocessing, < 1 m accuracy typical without postprocessing.
- Trimble Floodlight™ technology for improved productivity where sky view is obstructed.
- Built-in digital camera 5 MP, Wifi 802.11 b/g and Bluetooth Version 2.1 + EDR
|Title||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Trimble GPS GeoExplorer XH 6000 Rental||$125.00||$375.00||$1,125.00|
The GeoExplorer 6000 series handheld includes an integrated GNSS receiver that enables collection of GPS and GLONASS data for incorporating into a GIS or for managing assets. The GeoExplorer 6000 series handheld has built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology for cable-free connection to other devices, and Wi-Fi connectivity for connections to networks. The GeoXH handheld uses both EVEREST and H-Star™ technology to provide decimeter (10 cm) accuracy, either in real time (requires internet connection) or after postprocessing. In addition, the handheld is compatible with Trimble Floodlight™ satellite shadow reduction technology for improved productivity in conditions where sky view is obstructed by buildings, trees, or landscape features.
The Trimble GeoXH 6000 rental comes with Trimble TerraSync Software installed on the portable device. The PC software license will be deactivated once the rental is completed.
- Trimble GeoExplorer XH 6000 GPS
- Trimble TerraSync Software
- USB Data Cable
- AC Power Adapter
Lithium-Ion, up to 10 hours run time (depends on usage).
Trimble Maxwell™ 6 GNSS chipset
-20 °C to +50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F)
Maximum 12,000 feet
Connectors and Inputs