Capacities up to 1200 CFM and 30" SPWG. Air stream temperatures up to 200° F (93° C) for standard models. With steel wheel and high temperature construction, temperatures up to 400° F (204° C).
Capacities up to 7000 CFM and 78" SPWG. Air stream temperatures up to 200° F (93° C) for standard models. With high temperature construction, temperatures up to 750° F (398° C).
Capacities up to 4500 CFM and 20" SPWG. Air stream temperatures up to 400° F (204° C). By adding steel wheels and housings (Model PBS) air stream temperature limits are increased up to 750° F (398° C).
The Gardner Denver Sutorbilt Legend line of rotary positive displacement lobe blowers and vacuum pumps are the result of more than 75 years experience in the design, manufacture and support of superior industrial blower equipment. A Sutorbilt Legend is at the heart of an ever-expanding variety of air solutions working every minute of every day around the globe.
- Sutorbilt Legend PD blowers are capable of reliably handling continuous loads
- Alloy steel timing gears assures non-slip timing under the most strenuous conditions
- Gear and bearing lubrication provides superior blower life
- High strength drive shaft provides greater blower durability and installation flexibility
- High strength cylinder with heat dissipating fins for reduced noise and vibration
- High temperature seals provide leak-free operation in severe-duty applications
- Available with Dual Splash Lubrication (DSL) and mechanical seals for gas applications
- 25 models in horizontal or vertical configuration