Trimble GPS GeoExplorer XH 6000 Rental
- Trimble Terrasync GNSS software, efficient field GIS Data collection and maintenance.
- 10 cm accuracy after postprocessing, < 1 m accuracy typical without postprocessing.
- Trimble Floodlight™ technology for improved productivity where sky view is obstructed.
- Built-in digital camera 5 MP, Wifi 802.11 b/g and Bluetooth Version 2.1 + EDR
The GeoExplorer 6000 series handheld includes an integrated GNSS receiver that enables collection of GPS and GLONASS data for incorporating into a GIS or for managing assets. The GeoExplorer 6000 series handheld has built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology for cable-free connection to other devices, and Wi-Fi connectivity for connections to networks. The GeoXH handheld uses both EVEREST and H-Star™ technology to provide decimeter (10 cm) accuracy, either in real time (requires internet connection) or after postprocessing. In addition, the handheld is compatible with Trimble Floodlight™ satellite shadow reduction technology for improved productivity in conditions where sky view is obstructed by buildings, trees, or landscape features.
The Trimble GeoXH 6000 rental comes with Trimble TerraSync Software installed on the portable device. The PC software license will be deactivated once the rental is completed.
|Battery||Lithium-Ion, up to 10 hours run time (depends on usage).|
|GNSS Receiver||Trimble Maxwell™ 6 GNSS chipset|
|GNSS Channels||220 channels|
|Operating Temperature||-20 °C to +50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F)|
|Operating Altitude||Maximum 12,000 feet|
|Connectors and Inputs||
|Ingress Protection||Water/Dust: IP65|
- Trimble GeoExplorer XH 6000 GPS
- Trimble TerraSync Software
- USB Data Cable
- AC Power Adapter