Horiba D-54 Water Quality Meter Rental
- pH measurement 0 - 14 units.
- Conductivity measurement 0.000 mS/m - 1999.9 S/m.
- Temperature measurement 0.0 - 100.0 °C.
- Oxidation reduction potential (ORP) measurement -1999 to 1999 mV.
This dual channel, handheld, water quality meter can simultaneously measure two different parameters. The pH and ORP probes can easily be switched out on Channel 1 to allow for an additional parameter.
The meter and electrodes feature an innovative waterproof design, which allows these units to be used even in wet weather. The waterproof ToupH is a highly shock-resistant pH-meter electrode protected with a thick membrane.
These meters also feature high-speed response and a convenient validation feature.
Simultaneous measurement of multiple parameters:
- Oxidation Reduction Potential
|pH||pH 0 to 14||0.01 pH||Glass electrode|
|Conductivity||0.000 mS/m - 1999.9 S/m (range depends on cell constant)||0.05 %FS||2 AC bipolar method|
|Temperature||0.0 - 100.0 °C||0.1 °C||Thermistor|
|ORP||±1999 mV||1 mV||Glass electrode method|
- Horiba D-54 Meter
- Requested Probes (pH, ORP, Conductivity)
- Calibration Solutions
- Instruction Manual
- Calibration Record
- Spare Batteries