Heron Little Dipper2 Water Level Meter
- Tape lengths: 15m or 30ft, 22m or 75ft, 30m or 100ft.
- Light weight and compact design
- Static and drawDown operating modes.
- 5/8" (16 mm) diameter probe for narrow piezometers.
The little dipper2 is a compact water level meter designed for ease of portability, used to measure both static and falling head levels in wells and boreholes. A padded carry case comes included, but it’s small enough to be stowed in a backpack.
The meter has 6 tape lengths to choose from – 15m or 50ft, 22m or 75ft, 30m or 100ft.
The little dipper2 in static mode is used for measuring the depth of water. The little dipper2 in drawDown mode may be used for measuring falling water levels during purging, well development and for low flow sampling; helping to protect your pumps from damage caused by dry running.
- Electronic Module (IP65) – mode selectable for static and drawDown levels, removable for easy cleaning and servicing
- Probe (IP68) – fully pressure/depth rated, 5/8” field replaceable
- Steel Tape – high tensile steel, jacketed with polyethylene, high break strength, stretch resistant and lifelong legibility – markings in engineering scale (1/100ft) or metric (mm)
- Padded Mini Carry Case – to protect your precision water level meter from the elements
- Hanger – built in, to support the meter at the well head
- Handle – soft comfort foam grip
- Winding Handle – custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands
|Height||19.5 cm (7.7")|
|Depth||30.5 cm (12")|
|Width||18.75 cm (7.4")|
|Weight (Reel Assembly Only)||1.36 kg (2.9 lbs)|
|Plate Size||15.25 cm (6")|
|Hanger||Included on frame leg|
|Tape||High Tensile Steel|
|Conductors||7 strand (4 S/S & 3 copper)|
|Markings||Metric or Engineering Scale - Under Jacketing|
|Width||0.952 cm (3/8")|
|Dog Bone Profile||Yes|
|Break Strength||127 kg (280 lbs)|
|Weight||106 g (0.233 lbs)|
|Length||133.35 mm (5.25")|
|Diameter||16 mm (0.625")|
|Break Strain||68 kg (150 lbs)|
|Wetted Material||S/S, Viton, Nylon, ABS & Teflon|
|Operating Mode||Static & drawDown|
|Power Source||9 Volt alkaline|
|Sensitivity Control||S/S & Aluminum|
|Audio / Visual Indication||Ultra bright LED & 80 dBi buzzer|