The dipper-Temp temperature meter is ideal for profiling temperature and static water levels in wells, boreholes, standpipes, lakes and rivers. Temperature can alter the physical and chemical properties of water and should be accounted for when determining an increased level in biological activity and water chemistry. Groundwater temperature surveys have also taken on a new significance as geothermal energy becomes more important for domestic heating and cooling. The premium padded carry case comes included to protect your precision instrument from the elements.
The dipper-Temp is available in 2 different tape jacketing’s:
The heat resistant Kynar jacketed measuring tape on the dipper-Temp-110 allows for temperature profiling up to 110˚C and is able to withstand hydrocarbons, solvents and other harsh contaminants.
The Polyethylene jacketed measuring tape on the dipper-Temp-80 allows for lower temperature profiling up to 80˚C. The markings are under the jacketing for long term readability.
- Electronic Module (IP65) – displayed in degrees Celsius (-10˚ to 110˚) on a high contrast digital LCD display making it highly visible in the field, removable for easy cleaning and servicing
- Audio on/off Control
- Battery test button
- Operating temperature -10˚C to 110˚C or -10˚C to 80˚C
- Probe (IP68) – fully pressure/depth rated*, 16mm (0.625”) field replaceable
- Steel Tape – high tensile steel, jacketed with Kynar or Polyethylene, high break strength, stretch resistant and lifelong legibility – markings in metric (mm) or engineering scale (1/100’)
- Steel Tape Certified/Compliant to – ASME B89.1.7-2009 & MIL-STD-45662A Certified, FED GGG-T-106F & EEC Class II Compliant
- Padded Carry Case – to protect your precision water level meter from the elements
- Tape Guide – built in, to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing
- Hanger – built in, to support the meter at the well head, allows for hands free deployment
- Vinyl Holding Grip – molded to the frame, ergonomic easy grip
- Winding Handle – custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands