EcoBailer PVC Hydrocarbon Recovery Bailer
- available in 1.5" diameter X 3' length
- faster sinking than polyethylene bailers
- clear tube allows sample inspection within the bailer
- requires less material to produce, resulting in less waste and cost to the environment
- captures only hydrocarbons, not water
The Clear PVC Hydrocarbon Recovery EcoBailer is an eco-friendly product that is designed to help you remove the L.N.A.P.L, floating hydrocarbon product from your monitoring wells without removing water as well. The Hydrocarbon Recovery EcoBailer uses a specially designed ball which floats in water but sinks in in hydrocarbons. The Hydrocarbon Recovery EcoBailer is made from the same durable, rigid PVC as the regular Clear PVC EcoBailer and so has all the same great qualities.