Dielectric MGD 2002 Leak Detector Rental
- Ideal instrument for leak testing in any closed system that can be pressurized with a helium tracer gas.
- Measures helium and hydrogen from 25 ppm - 100% by volume.
- Low range resolution ± 25 ppm, high range resolution ± 0.2%.
- Humidity operation range between 10% RH to 50% RH.
- 8 Hours of use per charge.
The MGD-2002 hand held leak detector is the ideal instrument for leak testing in pressurized cables, storage tanks or any closed system that can be pressurized with a tracer gas. With detection capabilities down to 25 PPM the MGD can detect even the smallest leaks in buried telephone cables. The MGD 2002 is a portable leak detector that is easy to transport to any job location that requires leak detection. The tracer gases the instrument can detect include helium and hydrogen*.
*The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) states that the lower explosive limit for hydrogen (H2) gas is under 5%. Any concentration above this level, whether intentionally mixed or accidentally trapped in a confined space is highly explosive and unstable.
|Temperature Range||14 to 113°F (-10 to 45°C)|
|Humidity Range||10% rH to 50% rH|
|Tracer Gases||Hydrogen (H) Helium (He)|
|Response Time||5 seconds (approx.)|
|Power Source||Ni-MH battery pack|
|Run Time||8 hours of use per charge|
|Recharge||AC or Car adaptors|
- Dielectric MGD 2002
- Battery Charger
- Hard Case
- Probe with Humidity Cartridge
- Spare Humidity Cartridge
- Yellow Long Arm Probe
- Gas Line Adapter
- Owners Manual