AMS Soil Vapor Probe Kit with Hammer Drill Rental
- Sample with reusable retractable tip or dedicated stainless steel sampling tip (purchased separately).
- Ground penetration by slide hammer or electric rotary drive hammer.
-  3' GVP 5/8" extensions allow sampling up to 12 feet depth.
- Fluoropolymer tubing (purchased separately) is attached to a barb fitting on the GVP tip for remote sampling from the surface.
The AMS Soil Probe Kit uses an AMS slide hammer or an electric rotary drive hammer and extensions to insert a dedicated stainless steel tip or the reusable retractable tip to the desired sampling depth. Teflon tubing is attached to a barb fitting on the vapor tip for remote sampling from the surface.
- (4) 3' x 5/8" vapor rod extensions
- (3) 3' x 5/8" heavy-duty tile probe extensions
- External drive adapter 3/4" ID
- Slide hammer
- Removal jack
- 1.5" wild bore bit
- SDS-Max drill adapter
- 3/4" OD slide hammer adapter
- 5/8" tip drive end
- 3' x 5/8" heavy-duty extendable tile probe base
- Hand vacuum pump
- Instruction Manual
- Carrying case