- Collect composite samples at user-definable time intervals or at equal flow-volume intervals.
- Bottle options include 2.5 or 4 gallon polyethylene composite bottle.
- Equipped with LD90 liquid presence detector to deliver accurate, repeatable sample volumes in changing head conditions.
- Uses a peristaltic pump with 3/8" ID suction line for sample collection, maximum lift 26 feet of head pressure.
|Title||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|ISCO 3710 Composite Sampler Rental||$80.00||$300.00||$750.00|
3710 Composite-only Portable Sampler — Single-bottle sampling up to 4 gallons
The 3710 Sampler combines simple operation and high volume capacity for single-bottle sampling. It collects composite samples - based on time or flow intervals - in a 4 gallon polyethylene bottle. Up to 24 sampling stop and resume times can be preset for unattended, automatic sampling.
Setup and programming is a snap. Simply choose the options you need from the selections displayed on the two-line, backlit LCD.
With a thermal resistance of R-11, you can be assured of maximum effectiveness for cooling samples. A thick, one-inch foam insulated base keeps the unit more rigid, and less affected by ambient temperatures.
- ISCO 370 Composite Sampler
- AC Power Pack
- 4 ft Silicone Pump Head Tubig
- (2.5 or 4 Gallon) Polyethylene Bottle
Available On Request:
- 12V Rechargeable Power Pack
32 lbs (14.5 kg) with polypropylene bottles
Fiberglass-reinforced plastic with UV-resistant gel coat
12 VDC (Supplied by battery or AC power converter)
Adjustable air purge before and after each sample
Intake suction tubing
Vinyl or Teflon®; 3/8 inch (1 cm) or 1/4 inch (0.6cm) ID; 3 to 99 feet (1 to 30 m) Length
26 ft. (7.9 m)
±10 ml typical
Typical line velocity @ Head height
2.9 ft./s @ 3 ft; 2.5 ft./s @ 10 ft; 1.9 ft./s @ 15 ft. (0.88 m/s @ 0.9 m; 0.76 m/s @ 3.1 m; 0.58 m/s @ 4.6 m)
Liquid presence detector
Non-wetted, non-conductive sensor detects when liquid sample reaches the pump to automatically compensate for changes in head heights
1 minute to 99 hours 59 minutes, in 1 minute increments. Non-uniform times in minutes or clock times 1 to 9,999 flow pulses
Uniform time, non-uniform time, flow. Flow pacing is controlled by external flow pulses
Programmable from 10 to 9,990 ml in 1 ml increments
If no sample is detected, up to 3 attempts; user selectable
Automatic rinsing of suction line up to 3 rinses for each sample collection
3 sampling programs
Up to 24 real time/date sample stop/resume commands