Environmental Equipment & Supplies
Our 500 ppm methane calibration gas is NIST traceable and includes a certificate. The gas is typically used for calibrating flame ionization detectors (FIDs) and other volatile organic compound detectors.
- Available in single or multi-well configurations
- Solar powered versions are also available
Alconox powdered precision cleaner is an anionic detergent ideal for cleaning contaminants from glassware, metals, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, rubber and fiberglass. USDA authorized. Dilute 1:100, pH 9.5
Heavy Duty, Professionally Welded, Light-Weight Marine Grade Aluminum Construction.
Sight Glass attached with unions for easy clean up. Clear PVC makes liquid levels easy to read. Float Tree installed in Sight Glass which includes High Level Alarm Float or LL, HL and HLA Floats for Transfer Pump operation.
Tanks capable of handling full vacuum applications
Available in many different sizes, capacities and designs as well as custom designs.
Enviro-Equipment's Oil Water Separators are made from marine grade aluminum. Our OWS units are designed for use in groundwater remediation and waste water applications. Our OWS units contain coalescing media that facilitates the collection and removal of small oil droplets and also facilitates the effective removal of fine suspended solids.
Our oil water separators are constructed of marine grade aluminum and are highly resistant to corrosion. Enviro-Equipment, Inc. will be glad to provide a quote for these products. Transfer pumps, float controls, control panels, air strippers, bag filters and activated carbon vessels can also be added upon request to complete your treatment system. EEI OWS units may also be available for rent or used units may be available for sale. Please contact us at 704-556-7723 with any questions you may have.
The American Industrial ACA Series heat exchanger cools air with air, making it a simple inexpensive way to cool when compared to other water-cooled or refrigerant cooled systems. The unique compact brazed fin/tube design or serviceable core design provide efficient cooling and low maintenance under the warmest environmental conditions. By using an ACA series air-cooled after cooler, machine tools will recieve cooler dryer air, provide longer trouble free life, experience less down time, and be cost effective to operate on a continuous basis.
The AMS dedicated vapor tip serves as a permanent soil vapor sampling point. The fluoropolymer umbrella helps keep the sample holes free from soil.
- Ground penetration using manual cross handle or slide hammer.
- Hardened stainless alloy tip with vent holes for gas entry.
-  3' Hollow extensions included.
- Sample with reusable retractable tip or dedicated stainless steel sampling tip (purchased separately).
- Ground penetration by slide hammer or electric rotary drive hammer.
-  3' GVP 5/8" extensions allow sampling up to 12 feet depth.
- Fluoropolymer tubing (purchased separately) is attached to a barb fitting on the GVP tip for remote sampling from the surface.
*Only available for PICK-UP (Charlotte, NC) orders*
- Collects soil core in 2" x 6" stainless steel liner.
- Drive into ground using slide hammer or cross handle.
-  5' extensions to sample at a max depth of 15 feet.
- 7/8" x 33" sample probe with 13" window.
- Drive probe using cross handle or slide hammer.
- Includes up to  5' rod extensions.
Ansell ThermaKnit Glove Liners ensure the wearer's comfort and warmth by removing moisture from the skin and drying quicker than cotton. The special hollow-core fibres provide thermal insulation between the skin and surrounding environment. The glove liners are ambidextrous, no need to worry which one goes on what hand.
Aqua Bailer Polyethylene Bailers are constructed from 100% pure virgin polyethylene.
- rigid construction, will not warp or collapse.
- large open top design for easy tie-on.
- strict manufacturing controls to eliminate leaks.
Sampling applications that require inert materials, such as organics testing, require higher-quality material such as Teflon™ or FEP in order to get the most accurate results. The Aquabailer Teflon bailer is made from 100% pure virgin material. These Teflon groundwater bailers can gaurantee that the results you get from samples in the field will be as accurate as possible.
- Includes auto-level standard equipment with tri-pod and survey rod (11 or 25ft).
- Brands available include Sokkia and Topcon
*Only available for PICK-UP (Charlotte, NC) orders*
AutoCal Solution (pH 4.000, 0.0 NTU, 4.49 mS/cm) for pH, turbidity, and conductivity. Typically used with HORIBA water quality instrumentation.
- 1/30 HP motor, 12V DC Power (3 amps)
- Max flow: 0.64 CFM (18 L/min)
- Max vacuum: 18" Hg
- Max pressure: 15 PSIG
The Bosch VAC090AH 9-Gallon Dust Extractor with Auto Filter Clean and HEPA Filter provides a complete package that is designed to help users move toward compliance with the OSHA silica dust regulation.
- Operation Modes: rotary hammer and hammer-only.
- 9.6 feet-pound of impact energy
- Tool-free bit changes
D-1600 Brass Padlock with 35mm Key
High Vacuum SVE or DPE Skid Including Busch MM 1402AV Claw Blower with 10HP 3PH TEFC Motor, AWS120-3 Aluminum Knockout Tank with Sight Glass, 3 Level Floats, Moyno 35651 Progressive Cavity Pump with 1.5HP 3PH TEFC Motor, UL 508/698 Relay Logic Weatherproof Control Panel 460V 3PH, Mounted and Plumbed on Steel Skid, Wired for Class 1 Div 2 Group D Hazardous Location Outdoor/Weatherproof Installation
- Flow range: 0.8 to 5 L/min; 5 to 850 mL/min with low flow adaptor.
- Datalogging capability: start/stop time, flow rate, volume sampled, temperature
- Battery life: 10-40 hours depending upon pressure load.
- Bluetooth® wireless connectivity
- Outstanding performance
- Slim ergonomic design
- Motion sensor
- Great battery life
- Intrinsically safe