- Detects and measures 1/2 mm or 1/400 ft of floating product in 1/2" or 12 mm I.D. wells.
- 1/100 ft or 1 mm & 5x more accurate than white tapes with a Kynar or Polyethylene jacket.
- 50 - 2000 ft (15-600 m) tape lengths.
- 7/16 (12 mm) and 5/8 (15 mm) probe options.
- 10 Year Warranty on components plus a lifetime warranty on the reel.
This item is no longer available.
Based on the popular SST-Series rugged Reel and tape with the #1 Ranking for accuracy, durability and ease of use. Tapes meet or exceed federal specification US GGG T-106E (USA) or EEC Class II (Europe) for a guaranteed accuracy of .008%. Also available with a 5/8 diameter stainless steel probe which has all of the features of the smaller 7/16 diameter probe. Both units have an automatic shut off after 10 minutes. Two separate sensitivity controls for the water sensing and fluid sensing circuits allow the user complete control over the performance of the instrument.