- Fully automated one-touch operation, from oil extraction to sample measurement and draining
- Reduced environmental impact and running costs (20% cut in solvent consumption)
- With no need for a solvent evaporation process, the OCMA-500 offers easy operation, and can detect even oils with low boiling points.
- Backlit extraction tank to check the phase separation between sample and solvent.
- Storing data on USB flash memories enables easy data management on PCs.
- Unit conversion (mg/L, mg/kg, mg/g, and mg/PC) as the user needs.
The OCMA-500 Oil Content Monitor has been redesigned for even better operability, maintaining its user-friendly features. After injecting the sample, all you have to do is press a button to get the monitoring operation done quickly, from oil extraction to sample measurement and draining. This machine is easy for anyone to use.The OCMA-500 cuts solvent consumption by 20% compared with our previous products, reducing environmental impact. It also reduces the running costs.
Solvent extraction, NDIR
0mg/l ~ 200mg/l dynamic ranging
0 to 99.9 mg/L; 0.1 mg/L
0 to 9.9 mg/L; ± 0.2 mg/L ± 1 digit
3.5 inches, 320×240 dots
Zero, Span Calibration
Amount of test sample required
Sample water : Solvent = 2 : 1
Amount of extraction solvent required
Ambient Operating Temperature
0 to 40 ℃ (non condensation)
AC 100V to 240V ±10%, 50/60 Hz
Approx. 7 kg
Output to an USB memory stick
300-item data memory