- Available in 50 - 500 feet or 15 - 150 meter lengths.
- Reading indicated by intermitten tone for water and solid tone for product.
The Heron H.OIL interface meter is used to measure the thickness of floating or sinking hydrocarbon products in groundwater accurately, reliably, safely & economically. Tape lengths available range from 50 to 500 feet or 15 to 150 meters.
Modular electronics; quick change probe and electronic panel. Heavy duty tape with a breaking load over 300Lbs. Herons excellent after sales service.
Tape Storage Reel
Durable UV resistant engineered plastic reel with all stainless steel fittings. Tough polyester coated steel frame with comfortable ergonomic vinyl grip and “third hand” built in casing hanger that allows the unit to be suspended on the casing while the results are being recorded.
5 year limited warranty. *1 year warranty on replaceable probe
- Detects and measures LNAPL and DNAPL
- Certified intrinsicaly safe
- Slim 5/8 inch (13mm) field replaceable stainless steel probe. *probe has a non removable ¾ inch protector fitted as standard. (If 5/8 inch diameter probe is required please specify when ordering.)
- Able to measure product layer as thin as 1/200ft (1mm)
- Easy to read accurate (ASME Standard) Kynar® jacketed tape with stainless steel conductors. Graduation 1/100 ft (1mm)
- Standard tapes are printed beneath the jacketing.The print never wears off.
- Unique flexible link between tape and probe designed to protect the tape. Should the probe become "hung up" in the well, the link will break saving the costly tape by sacrificing the replaceable probe.
- Easy change single 9v battery.
- Includes tough nylon carry bag and a comprehensive cleaning kit.
- Probe holder/tape guide included.
5 lbs (2 kgs)
Tape per 100ft (30m)
3 lbs (1.28 kgs)
13.5 in (340 mm)
10 in (250 mm)
8 in (200 mm)