- Stainless Ssteel & teflon components resistant to contamination.
- High flow rate capabilities, up to 9 GPM.
- Variable frequency drive controller allows for fine tune flow adjustments.
- Fits in 2 inch wells and larger (cooling shroud required wells larger than 2")
- Motor lead lengths of up to 300 feet.
The Grundfos Redi-Flo 2 is a variable speed submersible ground-water pump used for pumping, purging, and sampling groundwater. It is crafted out of teflon and stainless steel - chemically inert materials that protect your sample from contaminents. It can achieve flow rates up to 9 gallons per minute.
It is powered by the Redi-Flo Variable Frequency Drive, which allows the flow to be adjusted with an excellent degree of precision. The pump fits into a 2 inch diameter groundwater well. A cooling shroud can be purchased for well applications that are larger than 2 inches. The Grundfos Redi-Flo 2 has motor lead length options up to 300 feet.
Full Load Rating
5 HP / 220V / 3 PH / 400Hz / 5.5A
Maximum Current (SFA)
Thermal overload - Thermik Geratebau, Series SY6 - (176°F [80°C])
1/2" Female NPT
Minimum Ambient Fluid Temperature
Maximum Ambient Fluid Temperature
Motor Lubricating Fluid
Deionized (DI) Water
Minimum Ambient Storage Temperature
Maximum Ambient Temperature
11.3" length x 1.81" diameter
5.5 lbs., excluding motor lead
Standard lengths in Feet
30, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 250, 300
Available in 1 ft. increments from 30 to 300 ft.