VOC Detector Rental
Enviro-Equipment, Inc. rents Organic Vapor Analyzers (OVA) used for detecting Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) for pollution control, ground-water remediation, water and wastewater treatment, environmental assessment, occupational health and safety, soil vapor extraction, air sparging, hydrocarbon detection and chemical remediation. Our OVA rental inventory includes photoionization detector rental (PID rental), flame ionization detector rental (FID rental), and sorbent tube detectors from quality manufacturers such as Draeger, Photovac, Rae Systems, and Thermo-Fisher.
- Measures total volatile organic compounds
- FID dynamic range 0 to 50,000 ppm
- (optional) PID dynamic range 0 to 2,000 ppm
- Built-in sampling pump 1000 cc/min flow rate (nominal).
- Hydrogen cylinder provides over 8 hours of continuous operation.
- Rechargeable battery provides at least 8 hours of operating time.
NOTICE: If you require the hydrogen tanks to be shipped filled with hydrogen, it is considered a hazardous shipment and will incur extra shipping fees. We include the hydrogen tank fill adaptor if you prefer to find your own source of ultra-high purity hydrogen to fill the tanks with.