Soil Sediment Sampling Equipment Rental
- 3.25" auger bucket creates a roughly 3.625" diameter hole.
- Constructed out of durable stainless steel materials.
- 3 feet extensions available.
- 7/8" x 33" sample probe with 13" window.
- Drive probe using cross handle or slide hammer.
- Includes up to  5' rod extensions.
- Collects soil core in 2" x 6" stainless steel liner.
- Drive into ground using slide hammer or cross handle.
-  5' extensions to sample at a max depth of 15 feet.
- Core samples are collected in 20" plastic liner tubes and held in place by eggshell sample retainers (both sold separately).
- For shallow coring in fresh, salt, or brackish waters.
- Extension rods available for coring in waters up to 15 feet deep.
NOTICE: The rental does not include liner tubes or eggshell catchers. Please see the accessories section for pricing.
- 36 square inch effective sampling area.
- Works in all types of bottom substrates, except hard packed clays.
- Two-way mechanism prevents accidental closure while in transit.
- Triggers upon impact with the bottom, no messenger needed.
- Ground penetration using manual cross handle or slide hammer.
- Hardened stainless alloy tip with vent holes for gas entry.
-  3' Hollow extensions included.
The Bosch VAC090AH 9-Gallon Dust Extractor with Auto Filter Clean and HEPA Filter provides a complete package that is designed to help users move toward compliance with the OSHA silica dust regulation.
- Operation Modes: rotary hammer and hammer-only.
- 9.6 feet-pound of impact energy
- Tool-free bit changes
- Sample with reusable retractable tip or dedicated stainless steel sampling tip (purchased separately).
- Ground penetration by slide hammer or electric rotary drive hammer.
-  3' GVP 5/8" extensions allow sampling up to 12 feet depth.
- Fluoropolymer tubing (purchased separately) is attached to a barb fitting on the GVP tip for remote sampling from the surface.