- Measures total volatile organic compounds
- FID dynamic range 0 to 50,000 ppm
- (optional) PID dynamic range 0 to 2,000 ppm
- Built-in sampling pump 1000 cc/min flow rate (nominal).
- Hydrogen cylinder provides over 8 hours of continuous operation.
- Rechargeable battery provides at least 8 hours of operating time.
NOTICE: If you require the hydrogen tanks to be shipped filled with hydrogen, it is considered a hazardous shipment and will incur extra shipping fees. We include the hydrogen tank fill adaptor if you prefer to find your own source of ultra-high purity hydrogen to fill the tanks with.
The TVA Charcoal Filter Tip is an accessory that can be installed or attached to the end of the standard probe or to the end of a telescoping extension. The filter is filled with activated charcoal which acts as an adsorbent and effectively filters out organic vapors other than methane or ethane.
- Obtaining a clean air sample for zero baseline check and adjustment.
- Rapid screening of methane and non-methane organic vapors.
- Selecive screening for natural gas surveys.
We offer extra TVA hydrogen tank rentals when the two tanks that come with the rental are not enough. The hydrogen gas tank has a volume of 85 cc which provides approximately 8 hours when fully charged (2200 psi MAX at 25°C). The TVA 1000 requires ultra-high purity hydrogen as the fuel source.
NOTICE: If the hydrogen tanks need to be shipped filled with hydrogen, it is a hazardous shipment and will incur extra shipping fees. The tank MUST BE VENTED/EMPTY when shipping them back. We include the hydrogen tank fill adaptor if you prefer to find your own source of ultra-high purity hydrogen to fill them.
The TVA Extension probe is an accessory that makes sampling easier when tracing a pipeline or sampling in areas near the ground surface. The probe minimizes stress on the worker so they do not have to crouch while sampling.