- NaOH titrant and phenolpthalein indicator included for carbon dioxide titration.
- Measurement ranges: 10-50, 20-100, 100-400 and 200-1000 mg/L CO2
- Uses a precision dispensing device with compact cartridges to dispense titrants.
- Tests for ferrous iron between 0-10 mg/L.
- Includes 25 reagent powder pillows.
- Compare the reaction color to the color wheel to determine ferrous iron concentration.
The TLV Sniffer Dilution Probe has an O-ring covering holes designed to admit fresh air to dilute, by a factor of 10, any gas sample passing through the probe. With the O-ring moved to expose the dilution holes, the 10:1 dilution ratio enables the TLV Sniffer to indicate concentrations up to 100,000 ppm, allowing sample concentrations above the normal 10,000 ppm limit of the sniffer.
NOTICE: The actual dilution ratio is dependent upon the quality of the air which provides the dilution. If the dilution holes and probe tip are sampling from the same atmosphere, no dilution actually occurs.