Gas Meter Rental
Enviro-Equipment, Inc. rents gas monitoring equipment used for pollution control, ground-water remediation, water and wastewater treatment, geotechnical and environmental assessment, industrial hygiene, occupational health and safety, soil vapor extraction, air sparging, hydrocarbon and chemical remediation, landfill gas detection, and confined space entry.
Our gas meter inventory includes multigas 02/LEL meters, 02/LEL/H2S/CO meters, combination 4-gas and photoionization detectors (PID), helium/hydrogen detectors, landfill gas meters, and carbon monoxide meters. Our Instruments are purchased from quality manufacturers such as Landtec, Rae Systems, Scott Instruments, Industrial Scientific, and BW Technologies. Our instrument rental rates are listed below.
- Designed for use on landfills to monitor landfill gas extraction systems, flares and migration control systems.
- Measures methane (0-100%), carbon dioxide (0-100%), oxygen (0-25%), carbon monoxide (0-2000ppm), hydrogen sulfide (0-500ppm) and balance gas.
- Field calibration record and semi-annual factory calibration certificate included.
- LANDTEC system gas analyzer manager software included.
- Measures methane (0-100%), carbon dioxide (0-100%), oxygen (0-25%), carbon monoxide (0-2000ppm), hydrogen sulfide (0-500ppm), static pressure and differential pressure
- Calculates balance gas, flow (SCFM) and calorific value (KW or BTU)
- High Accuracy and Fast Response Time
- Certified intrinsically safe for landfill use
- Includes IAQ 982 Probe: relative humidity (0 - 95%), temperature (14 to 140°F), carbon monoxide (0 - 500 ppm), and carbon dioxide (0 - 5000 ppm).
- Datalog 26,500+ samples and 100 test IDs, user configurable intervals from 1 second to 1 hour.
- Includes TrakPro Data Analysis Software for data download, organization, reports and graphs.
- Powered by 4 AA batteries or AC adapter.