Filters & Sorbents
- Designed for 2" (5cm) or 4" (10cm) and larger wells
- Designed to recover the product, not the water
- Absorbent sock refills available in cases of 12, or individually
- Heavy-duty #304 stainless steel screen assembly
- FEP coated stainless steel hanger
- Ballast weight for optimal submergence
1.5" x 24" petroleum well socks
Petrosorb Petromats are made with a strong outer casing for fast wicking action. They absorb all hydrocarbons, repel water, and are lint free.
The Proactive GoPro 0.45 Micron Groundwater Filter is used for filtering metals out of water.
Filter: Polyether Sulphone Media, 700 cm2 capacity
Inlet: 3/8" barb with threads
Voss SingleSample 0.45 Micron High Capacity Groundwater Filter is used to filter metals for groundwater sampling. The filters are validated for 67 metals and 2 anions. All validation tests are performed by an independent laboratory using EPA test method levels of detection under class 100 clean room conditions for metals and under Class 10,000 conditions for anions.
Inlet: 1/8" NPT threaded with stepped hose adapter (fits 3/8" ID tubing)