Field Surveying Equipment Rental
Our field surveying equipment rental inventory includes metal detectors, portable GPS units, pipe and cable locators, and surveying auto-levels with rods from trusted brands such as Fisher, Trimble, Garmin, Magellan, and Schonstedt.
- Includes auto-level standard equipment with tri-pod and survey rod (11 or 25ft).
- Brands available include Sokkia and Topcon
*Only available for PICK-UP (Charlotte, NC) orders*
- Designed for finding buried or paved over valves, boxes, manhole covers, or any other concealed metallic object.
- Can also locate targets made of aluminum, brass and lead.
- Search through concrete and asphalt, fine tune for deeper searching and greater sensitivity.
- GPS Accuracy: < 15 meters RMS, 95% typical
- WAAS Accuracy: < 3 meters, 95% typical with DGPS corrections
- Six Screens: Satellite, Map, Navigation, Altimeter, Trip Computer, Main Menu
- Normal accuracy: 7 meters, 95% 2D RMS, WAAS accuracy: < 3 meters, 95% 2D RMS
- 8 Navigation Screens: Map screen, Compass screen, Large Data screen, Position screen, Road screen, Data screen, Speedometer screen and Sat Status screen.
- Tracks up to 12 satellites
- Audio Output
- 5 Levels of Sensitivity
- No response to aluminum, brass, or copper
- Patented HeliFlux® sensors
- Modular construction; high performance components
- Trimble Terrasync GNSS software, efficient field GIS Data collection and maintenance.
- 10 cm accuracy after postprocessing, < 1 m accuracy typical without postprocessing.
- Trimble Floodlight™ technology for improved productivity where sky view is obstructed.
- Built-in digital camera 5 MP, Wifi 802.11 b/g and Bluetooth Version 2.1 + EDR