- Simple operation for quick and easy sound measurements.
- Two selectable measurement ranges, 30-100 or 60-130 dB.
- Meets ANSI S1.4 and IEC 61672 class 2 (IEC 60651 where appropriate) standards.
- Easy to calibrate on site with 120 series field calibrator.
- Datalogging model available.
A simple survey instrument such as the 24x Series Sound Level Meter is ideal for general noise measurements like walk through surveys, spot checks on machinery or testing of fire alarms. Using the latest digital technology the sound level meter is able to give the highest levels of accuracy and performance.
|Instantaneous and maximum levels||✓||✓|
|Logging of 1s levels*||✓|
|Selectable logging interval of 1-10s*||✓|
|Averaging (Leq or Lavg)||✓|
|Compliance with ANSI S1.4, IEC 61672, 60651||✓||✓|
|Compliance with ANSI S1.43, IEC 60804||✓|
|* requires dB24 software to access data stored on CEL-246 model|
30-100 or 60-130 dB
< 33 dB (A)
Fast, Slow and Impulse
A and C
245g including batteries
72 x 212 x 31 mm
3x AA Alkaline or rechargeable
Greater than 35 hours
5V via USB 2.0 'Mini B' socket
1/4" Whitworth socket
0.85V RMS @ FSD 'A' weighted (Optional 0 - 1.3V DC instead of AC can be specified when ordering)