The Heron dipper-See EXAMINER is a robust and cost effective vertical downhole inspection camera. Designed with portability in mind, this self-contained unit is ideal for viewing in wells, drains, vertical shafts, open bodies of water, boreholes and narrow tubes over 25mm (1”) in diameter.*
The versatile positioning arm, conveniently attached to the frame, offers an ergonomic solution for adjusting the monitor for viewing the High Definition (HD) display screen at different angles and lighting conditions. The monitor conveniently houses all of the controls on the front of the panel. Record the video/audio on the SD card provided with the DVR, for easy transfer of video to another device.
The HD, detachable See-120 camera probe is designed to work in the harshest environments and stand up to the most rigorous use. The camera probe can be easily removed at the link connection for field replacement and for future camera upgrades.
The built-in hanger on the frame can support the unit at the top of the well, allowing for hands-free viewing while in the field.
- Camera Probe - 25mm (1") diameter, 316 grade fully pressure rated, field replaceable
- Lens – robust, scratch resistant clear sapphire
- LED Lights – 7 ultra-bright
- Display Screen – resolution 500TVL, 7”, full colour LCD
- Monitor/Positioning Arm - removable
- Tape – polyethylene, 4 conductors, marked every meter or foot
- Hanger – built-in, to support the unit at the well head
- Tape Guide – built-in, to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing