- Pumps from a maximum depth of 180 feet.
- Fits into 2" wells and larger.
- Max flow rate at the surface is 3.25 GPM, max flow rate at 180 feet is 0.25 GPM.
- Includes Low Flow Power Booster III Controller.
- Powered by hooking up to vehicle battery.
|Title||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Proactive 12V SS Mega-Monsoon Pump Rental||$140.00||$345.00||$1,085.00|
Proactive Environmental Products is proud to engineer the 12-volt Stainless Steel Mega-Monsoon Pump and Low Flow with Power Booster III LCD Controller for low flow purging and sampling of groundwater monitoring wells. The ruggedly constructed, yet compact, all Stainless Steel Mega-Monsoon Pump is capable of pumping from a depth of 180 feet. The modular design allows for field replacement of the motor module in less than 60 seconds. Each Stainless Steel Mega-Monsoon Pump is shipped with an extra motor module and motor housing top connector wrench.
- Proactive SS Mega-Monsoon Pump
- Low Flow Power Booster III LCD Controller
- Spare Motor Module
- Motor Housing Wrench
- Hose Clamp
Max Flow - 0 ft
Max Flow - 180 ft
1100 WATTS (MAX)
12-15 at Source
Maximum amp output
Length 7.5" / Diameter 1.82"
High Polished Stainless Steel
3/8" Male barb
190 feet of heavy duty PVC wire, metal reel with pump holder, Low flow power booster III LCD controller, spare motor module.