- Designed to meet the EPA requirements for stormwater runoff monitoring.
- Collect composite or sequential samples at user-definable time intervals or at equal flow-volume intervals.
- Bottle options include 2.5 gallon polyethylene composite bottle or 24 one-liter polyethylene sequential bottles (must purchase sequential bottles separately).
- Equipped with LD90 liquid presence detector to deliver accurate, repeatable sample volumes in changing head conditions.
- Uses a peristaltic pump with 3/8" ID suction line for sample collection, maximum lift 26 feet of head pressure.
|Title||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|ISCO 3700C Compact Stormwater Sampler Rental||$80.00||$300.00||$750.00|
3700C Compact Portable Sampler, sample where a full-size sampler won't!
Smaller and lighter than our full size 3700 portable, the 3700C uses the same controller. The 3700C will easily pass through an 18-inch diameter or offset manhole.
The two bottle options with the 3700C include a 2.5 gallon polyethylene composite bottle or 24 one-liter polyethlyene sequential bottles.
The exclusive LD90 gives you automatic compensation for changes in head height, plus automatic suction line rinsing to prevent cross contamination. The non-contacting liquid sensor is not affected by conductivity, viscosity, temperature, or liquid composition. There are no internal tubing connections, so cleaning and tubing replacement are fast and easy. The 3700 pump outperforms most competing samplers and maintains the EPA-recommended 2 ft/second line velocity at head heights up to 16 feet, with 1/4-inch suction line.
- ISCO 3700 Compact Sampler
- 4 ft. Silicone Pump Head Tubing
- AC Power Pack
- 2.5 Gallon Polyethylene Bottle
Available On Request:
- 12V Rechargeable Power Pack
Dry, less battery - 25 lbs (11.3 kg)
Fiberglass-reinforced plastic with UV-resistant gel coat
12 VDC (Supplied by battery or AC power converter)
Adjustable air purge before and after each sample
Intake suction tubing
Vinyl or Teflon®; 3/8 inch (1 cm) or 1/4 inch (0.6cm) ID; 3 to 99 feet (1 to 30 m) Length
26 ft. (7.9 m)
±10 ml typical
Typical line velocity @ Head height
2.9 ft./s @ 3 ft; 2.5 ft./s @ 10 ft; 1.9 ft./s @ 15 ft. (0.88 m/s @ 0.9 m; 0.76 m/s @ 3.1 m; 0.58 m/s @ 4.6 m)
Liquid presence detector
Non-wetted, non-conductive sensor detects when liquid sample reaches the pump to automatically compensate for changes in head heights
1 minute to 99 hours 59 minutes, in 1 minute increments. Non-uniform times in minutes or clock times 1 to 9,999 flow pulses
Uniform time, non-uniform time, flow. Flow pacing is controlled by external flow pulses
Programmable from 10 to 9,990 ml in 1 ml increments
If no sample is detected, up to 3 attempts; user selectable
Automatic rinsing of suction line up to 3 rinses for each sample collection
3 sampling programs
Up to 24 real time/date sample stop/resume commands
Samples per bottle (1 to 50 with 1000 ml bottles, bottles per sample (1 to 24), multiple bottle compositing