- Smart Sensors that are 'Plug and Play' remember calibration
- Dissolved Oxygen -- Constant Power for Maximum Accuracy
- Single "Quick-Cal" solution -- calibrate most sensors at the same time!
- Pre-Calibrated and ready to use -- Ready to use right out of the box!
- Internal datalogger with up to 4MB (1,760,000 data points!) (Professional XP Only)
- User-replaceable, powerful D batteries provide maximum power -- up to 6 months.
- Vented Quick-Connect cable (FEP) -- Fully detachable!
- Internal barometric sensor -- record real-time barometric changes
This item is no longer available for rent.
The TROLL® 9500 water quality instrument simplifies multiparameter monitoring. The TROLL 9500 is a powerful, portable unit that houses up to nine water quality sensors, internal power, and each rental includes the durable RuggedReader® handheld PC for data logging capabilities.
- TROLL 9500 Water Quality Meter
- WinSitu 5 Software
- Cable Connection Adapter
- Flow Cell
- Instruction Manual
- Spare Batteries
- PC Data Cable
- EEI Calibration Record
- Quick Calibration Solution
- Calibration Cup
- Probe Guard
- Hard Case
- Cables (50 & 100ft increments)
pH 0 to 12
Glass sensing bulb, single-junction electrode, replaceable ceramic junction, refillable reference electrolyte
0 to 20 mg/L, 0 to 200% saturation
5 to 20,000 ?S/cm
± 0.5% or 2 μS/cm (whichever is greater)
4-cell conductivity, AC drive
-5°C to 50°C
Platinum resistance thermometer
± 5% or 2 NTU (whichever is greater)
Nephelometer, 90° light scattering, 870 nm LED, solid-state
0-16.5 psia (854 mm Hg, 33.6 in Hg)
0.1 mm Hg, 0.01 in Hg
± 0.3% FS (2.54 mm Hg, 0.1 in Hg)
Piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor
Oxidation Reduction Potential
± 1400 mV
± 4 mV