- Measures the thickness of LNAPL or DNAPL hydrocarbon products.
- Reading indicated by intermitten tone for water and solid tone for product.
- 100 feet length tape.
|Title||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Heron 100 FT Oil Water Interface Probe Rental||$50.00||$150.00||$425.00|
The Heron H.OIL Interface probe is a certified intrinsically safe interface probe used to measure the thickness of LNAPL or DNAPL hydrocarbon products floating or sinking below groundwater. The meter is reliable, accurate, safe, and economical. The meter responds by giving a different tone for water and hydrocarbon products. The rental interface probe we offer is 100 feet in length.
- Slim 5/8 inch (13mm) field replaceable stainless steel probe. *probe has a non removable ¾ inch protector fitted as standard. (If 5/8 inch diameter probe is required please specify when ordering.)
- Able to measure product layer as thin as 1/200ft (1mm)
- Detects and measures LNAPL and DNAPL
- Easy to read accurate (ASME Standard) Kynar® jacketed tape with stainless steel conductors. Graduation 1/100 ft (1mm)
- Standard tapes are printed beneath the jacketing.The print never wears off.
- Unique flexible link between tape and probe designed to protect the tape. Should the probe become "hung up" in the well, the link will break saving the costly tape by sacrificing the replaceable probe.
Modular electronics; quick change probe and electronic panel. Heavy duty tape with a breaking load over 300Lbs. Herons excellent after sales service.
Tape Storage Reel
Durable UV resistant engineered plastic reel with all stainless steel fittings. Tough polyester coated steel frame with comfortable ergonomic vinyl grip and “third hand” built in casing hanger that allows the unit to be suspended on the casing while the results are being recorded.
Certified intrinsicaly safe.
Easy change single 9v battery.
Includes tough nylon carry bag.
Probe holder/tape guide included.
- Heron H.OIL Interface Probe
- Nylon Carrying Bag
- Instruction Manual
- Spare Battery
5 lbs (2 Kgs)
Tape Weight / 100ft
3.0 lbs (1.28 kgs)
13.5 in (340 mm)
10 in (250 mm)
8 in (200 mm)