- Ground penetration using manual cross handle or slide hammer.
- Hardened stainless alloy tip with vent holes for gas entry.
-  3' Hollow extensions included.
|Title||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|AMS Manual Soil Vapor Probe with Slide Hammer Rental||$45.00||$130.00||$375.00|
The AMS Manual Soil Vapor Probe with Slide Hammer was designed to extract vapor samples around underground fuel tanks or any container that holds a volatile liquid that could potentially contaminate the soil if a leak occured. The probe tip makes a 5/8" diameter hole and the extensions are 1/2" in diameter. The kits includes the 10" cross handle, 10 lb slide hammer, tile probe base, two 3' tile probe extensions, barbed adapter, adapter for hammer, and internal rod.
There are a series of small holes that act as the vapor inlet, which are located directly above the pointed end of the vapor probe. The probe can be driven into the ground one of two ways; with the 10 pound slide hammer attachment, or it can be pushed manually into the soil with a 10" cross handle. The gas vapor probe kit comes with a 3/16" internal rod that protects the vapor inlet holes from filling with dirt and plugging the insode of the extensions where the soil gas flows.
- 1/2" x 3' Manual Soil Gas Vapor Probe
- (2) 1/2" x 3' Extension
- AMS Thread-On Slide Hammer
- 3/16" Barbed Sample Adapter
- Hammer Attachment Adapter