- Simultaneously measures up to four gases.
- Available gases include oxygen, combustibles, carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulfide.
- Downloadable data log for up to 7,000 events.
- Automatic zero-calibration and easy bump test.
Protege Monitor Kits: Includes gas monitor, charger, torx tool, manual, CD with PC Software, USB cable and calibration adapter.
Confined Space Kits: Includes all of the items from Monitor Kits and adds: pump, probe, tubing and calibration kit in a foam lined carry case.
|PRO-512212||Scott Protege - LEL Gas Monitor Kit||$446.00|
|PRO-412212||Scott Protege - O2/LEL Gas Monitor Kit||$467.00|
|PRO-312212||Scott Protege - O2/LEL/H2S Gas Monitor Kit||$579.00|
|PRO-212212||Scott Protege - O2/LEL/CO Gas Monitor Kit||$579.00|
|PRO-112212||Scott Protege - O2/LEL/CO/H2S Gas Monitor Kit||$661.00|
|PRO-411111||Scott Protege - O2/LEL Confined Space Kit||$994.00|
|PRO-311111||Scott Protege - O2/LEL/H2S Confined Space Kit||$1,116.00|
|PRO-211111||Scott Protege - O2/LEL/CO Confined Space Kit||$1,116.00|
|PRO-111111||Scott Protege - O2/LEL/CO/H2S Confined Space Kit||$1,338.00|
The Protégé is a personal multi-gas monitor designed to monitor potentially hazardous levels of combustible gases, oxygen enrichment or depletion, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen sulfide. Simple, intuitive user operation enables operators to focus on the situation rather than equipment.
The Protégé is designed with automated maintenance features to reduce cost and time associated with training and maintenance. Protégé software allows users to set parameters that are specific for their workplace, and has significant data logging capabilities.
- Easy to use with one button turn on, easy calibration and functional self-testing
- Tough, robust construction meets all global regulatory requirements
- Easy to maintain with automatic zero and span calibrations and simple sensor replacement
- Enhanced user ergonomics with unique hourglass design to fit all hand sizes
- Records STEL/TWA alarms, calibrations and gas values with date and time stamps
- Lightweight: only 7.5 oz.
- Glove-tested one-hand operation
- Continuous readout of gas concentrations
- Audible, visible and tactile alarms
- Downloadable data log for up to 7,000 events
- Automatic zero calibration
- IP67 rated
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
0 to 500 ppm
T90 < 30 sec
Carbon Monoxide (CO)
0 to 999 ppm
T90 < 250 sec
0.0 to 25.0%
T95 = 15 sec
0 to 80% LEL; 0 to 5.0% v/v Gas
T50 = 10 sec; T90 = 30 sec
Automatic Calibration and Zero
Lithium ion rechargeable, ~ 5 hours charge time
18 hrs no pump, 12 hrs with pump
Up to 7000 events
ABS/Rubber over mold
-4.0 to +122° F (-20 to +50° C)
0 to 90% RH, Non-Condensing
EMC 89/336/EEC compliant