- The instrument measurement takes 30-60 seconds using a solvent for the extraction and NDIR method.
- The use of a quartz sample cell keeps the instrument clean from possible spills.
- Oil is extracted using the extremely stable S-316 solvent extractant.
- Users can display analysis results in three different units-mg/l, mg/kg, and Abs.
- The instrument has an easy-to-read backlit liquid crystal display.
- RS-232C interface is standard equipment.
This item is no longer available.
Just by setting the equipment, the OCMA-350 provides highly accurate analysis of the oil content of water samples from which the oil has already been extracted in the auxiliary cell.
In addition to displaying residual oil and solid body content suspended in water in a range from 0mg/l-200mg/l, the OCMA-350 allows users to display analysis results for land in mg/kg and for oil absorbency in Abs. The OCMA-350 is also well suited for evaluating the capabilities of semiconductor fabrication and precision machinery cleaning equipment, evaluating the properties of industrial process oil and the residual oil of polishing materials as well as wastewater that has been adulterated with silt, sludge, and other suspended particles.
- Environment: Surveying water quality and hazardous waste sites
- Industry: Monitoring wastewater influent and effluent
- Marine transportation: Checking bilge and ballast discharge
- Petroleum processing: Monitoring the efficiency of oil/water separation processes
- Oil depots: Monitoring the discharge produced when cleaning storage tanks
- Automotive: Monitoring waste-water discharge from service stations
- Quality Assurance: Measuring residual oil on textiles and metal parts
Solvent extraction, NDIR analysis (Infrared spectroscopy)
0 to 200 mg/L, 0 to 1000 mg/kg, 0 to 1 Abs.
0 to 9.9 mg/L; ± 0.2 mg/L ± 1 digit
Automatic calibration after the calibration standard is introduced to the instrument
Sample / Solvent Volume
Approx. 6.5 mL, ratio of sample to solvent is 1:1
Built-in extractor for oily water samples
Measured value; 3 digits LCD with backlight Message; Character display LCD with back-light (16×2 characters)
Self diagnostics, Auto hold function, Calendar clock
RS-232C and centronics printer port
0 to 40 ℃
100 to 240 V AC ±10%,50/60 Hz, 60 VA
200 (H) x 250 (W) x 285 (D) mm
Approx. 5 kg