- 60 feet or 20 meter length tape.
- Reading indicated by intermitten tone for water and solid tone for product.
- Light weight (4.24 lbs) and compact design
The Heron SM.Oil oil and water interface meter measures the thickness of floating (LNAPL) or sinking (DNAPL) layers of hydrocarbon products in the groundwater to a depth of 60 feet or 20 meters below the top of a well, perfect for shallow wells or high water tables. The interface meter is compact and only weighs 4.24 lbs, making it the ultimate field device for measuring product thickness.
Tape Storage Reel
Durable polyester coated aluminum reel mounted on a sturdy coated frame. Soft grip handle on the back of the unit for easy use, and “third hand” built in casing hanger that allows the unit to be suspended on the casing while the results are being recorded.
- Small, light-weight, low-cost quality meter for use in shallower wells.
- Certified intrinsically safe. (CSA & ANSI/UL)
- Easy to read accurate (ASME Standard) heavy duty Kynar® Jacketed tape with stainless steel conductors.(breaking load over 300lb)
- Tape length 60ft (20m).
- Powered by single 9 Volt Battery.
- Carry bag included.
- 3 year limited warranty * 1 year warranty on replaceable probe
4.24 lbs (1.9 Kgs)
60 ft (20 m)
8in W x 8in H x 10in D (10cm W x 10cm H x 26cm D)
1/100 ft (1 mm)